Notes for visitors:
Please note that SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED indoors or in any of the stables or outbuildings.
There is central heating in all rooms, and electricity charges are included in the rates.
Bed linen and bathroom and kitchen towels are provided. If you stay more than one week they are replaced with clean ones on Fridays. An arrangement can be made for you to use a washing machine and dryer if needed, particularly if you stay for more than one week.
Please feel free to bring 1 or 2 well behaved dogs. No bitches in season, please, and no other pets allowed.
There is ample parking space next to Little Folly.
AVAILABILITY AND OCCUPANCY:
Little Folly is available from mid-
If you decide to come for a holiday at Little Folly everything possible will be done to make the cottage welcoming for you, and it is hoped you will leave it as you find it.
LITTLE FOLLY : LETTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LETTING PERIODS. Normally weekly, from 3 p.m. on Friday to 10 a.m. the following Friday. Short Breaks by arrangement.
2. DEPOSIT. 25% of the full fee is required on booking.
3. PAYMENT. Telephone bookings remain firm for five working days, pending receipt of the Booking Form and deposit or payment. The Cottage might be re-
4. CANCELLATION. If you have to cancel please advise as early as possible. Everything will be done to re-
5. NUMBERS. The number of people or dogs should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Form without prior consent.
6. DOGS. Please do not allow dogs in the bedrooms or on any furniture. Any mess must be removed immediately. Poop-
7. CLEANLINESS AND BREAKAGES. Great care is taken to see that everything is clean and in good order for your arrival. The hirer must undertake to keep all furniture, equipment and fittings in the same condition as they were found. Breakages and damage must be notified immediately, and paid for at a reasonable cost determined by the owner. (Please do not attempt to replace or repair anything without agreement.) Note that SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED indoors or in any of the stables or outhouses.
8. ACCESS. The owner reserves the right to enter the property at any time, but everything possible will be done to ensure privacy for the hirers.
9. RISK. The owner cannot accept liability for loss, damage or injury to the hirers' property, vehicles, pets etc. or for personal injury, however caused.