Notes for visitors:
Please note that SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED indoors or in any of the stables or outbuildings.
There is central heating in all rooms, and electricity charges are included in the rates.
I provide bed linen and bathroom and kitchen towels. If you stay more than one week I replace them with clean ones on Fridays. I can arrange for you to use my washing machine and dryer if needed.
Please feel free to bring 1 or 2 well behaved dogs. No bitches in season, please, and no other pets allowed.
There is ample parking space next to Little Folly.
AVAILABILITY AND OCCUPANCY:
Little Folly is available from mid-
If you decide to come for a holiday at Little Folly I shall do all I can to make the cottage welcoming for you, and hope you will leave it as you find it.
LITTLE FOLLY : LETTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LETTING PERIODS. Normally weekly, from 3 p.m. on Friday to 10 a.m. the following Friday. Short Breaks by arrangement. BOOKING Online or by email or by telephone.
2. DEPOSIT. 25% of the full fee is required on booking.
3. PAYMENT. Online booking is instantly confirmed, the deposit being taken by Banker’s Card.
Telephone or email bookings remain firm for five working days, pending receipt of the Booking Form and deposit or payment. I reserve the right to re-
4. CANCELLATION. If you have to cancel please advise as early as possible. I shall do all I can to re-
5. NUMBERS. The number of people or dogs should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Form without prior consent.
6. DOGS. Please do not allow dogs in the bedrooms or on any furniture. Any mess must be removed immediately. Poop-
7. CLEANLINESS AND BREAKAGES. I do all I can to see that everything is clean and in good order for your arrival. The hirer must undertake to keep all furniture, equipment and fittings in the same condition as they were found. Breakages and damage must be notified immediately, and paid for at a cost determined by me. (Please do not attempt to replace or repair anything without agreement.) Note that SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED indoors or in any of the stables or outhouses.
8. ACCESS. As owner I must reserve the right to enter the property, but I always do all I can to ensure absolute privacy and complete undisturbed peace and quiet all the time.
9. RISK. I cannot accept liability for loss, damage or injury to the hirers' property, vehicles, pets etc. or for personal injury, however caused.